Pages

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Farewell mail on 21st Jan 2009 to IADVL e groups

Since Oct 2006, I was handling various IADVL e-groups as the founder owner and moderator. As you know, after my tenure as the Honorary General Secretary of IADVL was over, I continued as the moderator of academic and general discussion groups on the basis of a request from my successor Dr. Rajeev Sharma and the then President Dr. S. Sacchidanand. Now, I have been relieved of my job as the moderator of these two e-groups. From now on Dr. Rajeev Sharma, Honorary General Secretary of IADVL himself will own and moderate all the IADVL e-groups.Any request regarding any of the yahoogroups may henceforth be forwarded to him at gsiadvl@gmail.com (As I am the principle investigator of the Topical Steroid Dependent/Damged Face (TSDF) study group, I will continue to own and moderate this group as before. Same will be applicable to WCD_IADVL(an e-group created for IADVL fellows who attended WCD 2007) group as well.This is as per a telephonic discussion with the Honorary General Secretary, Dr. Rajeev Sharma) From the day the futuristic e-groups were conceptualised, it was really an enriching experience for me at least.I have learnt so many things from you all.These e-groups have virtually revolutionised the way we communicate, interact and coordinate.I think this would be the most fitting moment to thank you all for the affection, guidance and support I got from you throughout my tenure as the group moderator.I tried to address any issue instantly, for the simple reason, if I don't address then and there, I may not get the chance to do that again in my life time(tenure).While carrying out this pleasant job day in and day out the biggest gain for me was to get inneumerable genuine friends.Today the groups are official organs of IADVL,the real voice of our members.For me together this is a big magic carpet which is carrying IADVL through a wonderful flight into the future. These are all your success. Any lapses on my behalf may kindly be excused, as those were purely unintentional. My only request is for all of you to increase the strength of these e-groups. Each one of you may please introduce at least two more members for these e-groups, especially acad_iadvl. Now that I am relieved, I will be able to concentrate on other things that life has in store for me.I am sure Dr. Rajeev Sharma will get the same level of help, support and coopeartion from you all, which I have always enjoyed . Long live IADVL and IADVL e-groupsDr. Koushik Lahiri.
Moderator, IADVL e-groups

No comments:

Post a Comment