Pages

Saturday, July 31, 2010

E-reunion







This is cool!!!
Barely 10 days back on 21st July I started the e-reunion thread...with 10 batch-mates
On 23rd July Samarnath Sen announced our batch website www.bmc1984.webs.com
The yahoogroup was created by me on 29th July and now we have a Facebook group already!!!

Great! This is just fantastic.It was wonderful to get back more than two dozens of classmates after 25 years!!! We joined our Medical college in 1984. There was no Internet, mobile, Facebook then... now we are living in future!Life is impossible without the web.
This is just another example how 'net' can help us in searching lost friends...

3 comments:

  1. Koushik, I know this is great, but I am still waiting for a few improvements...for e.g., looking for the day when we have an open wi-fi in our hospital; I can access facebook, read all the new posts and post replies right from my mobile through the wi-fi network! That way, I have 24-hour connectivity with my friends, and don't have to wait till I get back home, which means the ppl trying to connect have gone on with their day-to-day activity! For 100% connectivity, we need that little extra, and I am pretty sure this is going to happen soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do Facebook from my mobile only:-)
    I access all my mails as well.
    But I agree the whole world should be open Wi-fi enabled ... so that where ever we wish we can just flip open our laptop and ...

    ReplyDelete